Emamctin is a powerful systemic insecticide containing the active substance emamctin-benzoate to eliminate leaf and fruit worms in field crops, vegetables and benzoate fruit trees.
• It is highly efficient and effective in controlling the larvae of many insect pests that infect leaves, flowers and fruits.
• Fast absorption and movement within the plant tissues.
• It is used on all types of crops and is compatible with integrated control programs.
• Safe on the environment and vital enemies.
• It has the ability to penetrate plant tissues.
Recommendations of the Egyptian Ministry of Health:
|Crop||Target Disease||Rate of Use||PHI|
|Sugar Beet||Spodoptera Littoralis||80 cm 3 / feddan||7 days|
No reviews found
- Low prices
- Fast delivery
- Secure Payments