- Plant height up to 3.25 m.
- The vigorous growth of seedlings in the germination stage.
- Hybrid plants are resistant to dormancy due to:
*The thickness of the stem of the plant, which makes it more solid
*The stems are carried in the middle of the stems
- Strong and very large root system
- Leaves are alternated on the stem in a way that allows light to penetrate to all vegetative parts of the plant, which can benefit from a high efficiency of photosynthesis.
- The hybrid is characterized by the presence of anthocyanin pigment
- A strong vegetable sum of the plant, which makes it suitable for use as silage
- High yield
- The corn cob is very large and the grains are full, thick and large
- The grains are starchy and pure white
- The corn cob is complete and filling
- The cobs are closed with the papers and held together until the end of the cob
The best time for planting is in the summer lug During the months of May and June It also thrives in the Nile lug after early summer crops
No reviews found
- Low prices
- Fast delivery
- Secure Payments