Cannonade 12% EC Clethodim 250g
Clethodim is used as a grass herbicide containing the active substance Clethodim to control annual and perennial grass weeds in broad-leaved crops (sugar beet - cotton - peanuts - fava beans - soybeans - alfalfa - tomatoes - potatoes)
• An optional compound that has a high efficiency on many annual and perennial grasses (Zamir - Alfalars - Sammah - Municipal Grass - Abu Rukba .... etc).
• Stops the growth of weeds within 7 days of treatment.
• It does not wash off easily with rain water after an hour of treatment.
• It can be treated in many crops without any harmful effects on the main crop.
• Safe for mammals and the environment in general.
• It has no caveats or any effect on the agricultural cycle.
When spraying Kanonade, consider that the weeds are in an active state and that there is a good moisture content in the soil to obtain the best results.
Recommendations of the Egyptian Ministry of Health:
|Crop||Target Disease||Rate of Use|
|Sugar Beet||Thin-leaved weeds||250 cm 3/ feddan in the stage of 2-5 leaves for grass weeds|
No reviews found
- Low prices
- Fast delivery
- Secure Payments