Scarnate Thiophanate-methyl 70% WP 400g
A systemic fungicide containing the active substance Thiophanate-methyl, specialized to combat many fungal diseases, especially powdery mildew, root rot and leaf spot in many field, horticultural and vegetable crops.
• Scarnate is a systemic pesticide, with a preventive and curative effect, wide-ranging, and specialized in combating many fungal diseases, such as powdery mildew, root rot and leaf spots.
• Scarnate is a pesticide used on many field crops (sugar beet), horticultural crops, and exposed and protected vegetable crops.
• Scarnate is a pesticide that is also used to sterilize the roots of seedlings to protect them from diseases that affect them after planting (the most important of which is wilt disease) when added with irrigation water.
• Scarnate is a pesticide that is not affected after spraying on the crop by external factors (such as heat, light, precipitation and atmospheric humidity), and thus achieves high germicidal efficiency and complete and extended protection for a long time to all parts of the plant.
• Scarnate is a pesticide compatible with Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programmes.
• Scarnate is a safe pesticide for the environment and vital enemies and is non-toxic to bees
• Scarnate, a low toxicity pesticide (LD50) "The lethal dose for oral administration is 7500 mg/kg".
Recommendations of the Egyptian Ministry of Health:
|Crop||Target Disease||Rate of Use||PHI|
|Sugar Beet||Cercospora leaf spots|
|400g / feddan||10 days|
No reviews found
- Low prices
- Fast delivery
- Secure Payments