Prolectus 50% (Water Dispersable Granules)
A preventive and curative fungicide specialized in the control of fruit rot in vegetable and fruit crops
Effective Material : Fenpyrazamine
- Specialized astringent and therapeutic compound to combat the advertising of fruits on crops grown in open lands and greenhouses
- New chemical group
- The mercury has a rapid combustion process and is transmitted by tangential diffusion.
- It works on all different stages of mushroom growth, as well as during the preparation process for shipment and export, as it eliminates various fungi (gray rot - white rot - brown rot)
- Safe for people and the environment
- Pre-harvest period is short, and that makes it useful in export crops.
- Do not wash with rain water after 30 minutes of treatment as a result of rapid penetration of the surfaces of treated plants
How the compound works:
- The active substance activates the ergosterol substance that enters the formation of the diameter cell wall and helps it to carry out vital processes, so it forces the defect in the functions of the cytokine, which leads to the death of the fungus cell