Renova - 25% WG (Water Dispersable Granules)
Active ingredient: thiamethoxam
Renova is a new generation of highly systemic, broad-spectrum insecticides that works by contact and as an infectious toxin. It is characterized by a rapid and prolonged effect on sucking piercing pests (whitefly, aphids, tris, gersids, mealybugs, scale insects, fruit flies, basella) and many biting insects and tunnel markers - which infect and cause great economic damage to vegetable fruit and field crops.
- Renova is second generation of the neonicotinoid family - a broad-spectrum insecticide characterized by a high rate of absorption. It is used as a spray on the foliage or as a treatment for the soil. It absorbs and quickly moves through the roots, leaves and stems and moves inside the plants ascendingly through the wooden vessels.
- Renova has a strong effect, as it disrupts the receptors of nerve signals in the nervous system of the insect, which leads to malfunction and collapse of the nervous system and the rapid death of the insect.
- Renova has a different effect method that contributes to breaking the acquired immunity in insects as a result of waste in the use of groups of other pesticides. Therefore it is recommended to use it within the integrated control programs (IPM)
- Renova is a distinct, flexible and high-efficiency formula suitable for many irrigation systems and can be used as spray on the foliage or watering by drip irrigation and fertilization systems.
- Renova is registered and used globally in more than 55 countries to control more than 160 insect pests affecting 110 economic crops.
- Renova is characterized by an appropriate pre-harvest period (6-9 days in vegetables, 14 days for potatoes)
- Renova accepts mixing with most fungicides, insecticides and various growth regulators... unless otherwise specified.
- Renova is not affected by rain once the spray solution dries up and can be used safely under all different irrigation systems and means.
- Renova takes into account avoiding spraying during flowering. Important note: the most important factors to the success of the elimination of the disease are an early detection of infection, starting treatment immediately, good application of the spray and appropriate concentration of the pest